Sunday 13 May 2012

Oh No!!

Now I know that my li'l blog doesn't get the most hits in the world, but after nearly four years of blogging I was feeling quite excited that I was approaching 100,000 hits. Indeed I was approaching very closely having reached 99,950 ... and then suddenly  ...

ZERO! ZILCH! NADA!

OMG my blog counter had chosen the crucial moment to reset itself !! :-(

So now I have merely got a miserable 300+ hits!  Sob!!

If anyone can offer any advice on how I can get my counter back, or alternatively how to start a new counter from a number other than zero, it would be much appreciated.

Huggies
 

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh no! Sorry, don't know how to get a counter to start at anything other than zero, but I use counters from sitemeter on a few blogs, and have never had any problems with them...you also get to see some interesting stats about your visitors! lol

Jennifer said...

"OH NO" Pauline, has to be the biggest understatement of the year! I am so sorry to hear your bad news...and when you were getting so close to a magical number. If I could help you I would, but being new to blogging, I haven't got a clue. All I can do is send you some very big hugs and a box of invisible tissues in case you want to cry (I know I would)!

Luv,
Jennifer. x