Saturday 25 June 2011

Penny Black Saturday #157 and Blog Hop Winner

Morning everyone - wow thanks so much to everyone who entered our 3rd birthday blog-hop fun last week over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, and for all your kind comments on my card. I managed to visit every single entry and was blown away by the gorgeous standard of them all.

Now the exciting bit .....

All the ladies in the DT asked the question:
and the answer from me is .....

YEP!!  :-)

 I have been hiding this fantastic prize from our sponsor Fantastic Ribbons


Let me tell you it was extremely difficult to pick a winner, but after a lot of agonizing I managed it ... and that would be you

Wendy (Flowergirl) - entry 62

Here is Wendy's fabulous card - I adored everything about it.


Wendy could you please contact Kath via the main challenge blog, and she will arrange to get your prize out to you :-)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies' blogs, to see if any of them are hiding a prize with your name on it  ;-)

So now onto this week's challenge, and we have a theme

Stitch It Up

Alas there is great big gap where my card should be, as I didn't manage to make on for a combo of reasons that I won't bore you with.  The other ladies have stepped up though, so please do go and check them out for some inspiration.

I'll be round to visit your creations during the week - have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Flowergirl said...

Yay!!! Thats me! How exciting, thank you so much, look forward to using those yummy ribbons! x
Wendy x

Moni said...

So gorgeous card, cute image and fab details. hugs,moni

Mephisto said...

Fab work hun!
Wonderful image!

Hugs
Domi

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pauline.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Hope you're having a great weekend Pauline.

Warm hugs
Maarit