Saturday 4 July 2009

PBSC Mini Candy Winner

Thanks so much to everyone who visited my blog and left such kind comments about last week's card, and entered my belated PBSC birthday mini-candy. There were lots of stunning cards and I was really torn - I would have liked to send a little prize to every one of them!

However after much deliberation I have picked a winner, and it is


I really love the vibrant colours on Sue's card and the fab vintage stamp she has used - in fact Sue makes lots of lovely cards using vintage PB's - do check them out :-)

And here's the mini package of goodies you have won!



So Sue ... please email me your details and I will pop this little package in the post for you :-). If I don't hear from you by next Saturday I will pick another winner as there were so many fabulous cards to choose from.

Hope to see you all back in the challenge this week!

Hugs

4 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Sue - your card is gorgeous!
Helen x

stephanne said...

Good one Pauline, Sue is an amazing crafter and has a great selection of vintage PB's, each project coloured exquisitely. Congrats Sue!!

bluebell-flowerwood said...

nice cards dave moira hubby

Heide said...

WOOOOOOW!

Your Blog is wonderful...so much lovly cards and works. Fantastic.

And your Blog Candy is so gorgouse. I linked it at my blog and I am fallowing you now*g.

Perhaps I will be the lucky one...who knows.

Love

Heide