Sunday 2 November 2008

BasicGrey Challenge #9 - Christmas


I was so happy when I saw that this week's challenge #9 over at BasicGrey is Christmas, as I have recently been stocking up on BG Christmas papers ... my only dilemma was which ones to choose?

In order to showcase several I decided to make a trifold envelope card, as I really loved the idea when I made one previously based on the tutorial by my good friend Sharon. Here's the result (please excuse the appalling electric light photography, but I couldn't wait to post LOL!)

I used: BG papers "Figgy Pudding" (front left and wrapper) and "Dasher" (front right); main image from Penny Black "Christmas Critters" transparent set; sentiment from Stampendous perfectly Clear "Holly Days" set; holly and present stickers by Forever Friends (free with Creativity magazine); flowers from Prima gold Christmas bubble.


10 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

This is gorgeous Pauline. I love the little mouse and the BG papers are so scrummy. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab one Pauline. Those papers really suit that card shape. Thanks for giving me a mention again ;o)
Love the stamps you've used.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

very cute Pauline :0)

Cathy said...

Very cute card and fab papers.
Cathy xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous tri fold card, great papers and I love the cute mouse image

NGCARDS said...

this s gorgeous hun, may try this myself! xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so cute. I love the mouse with Christmas list stamp. Kim

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet and pretty card! The mouse is just the cutest!!

Bunny B said...

I love the image. Too cute :)

Sue said...

Wow this is fab, in fact I like everything on your blog