Friday 19 September 2008

I've been tagged!

Jennifer has tagged me ... now this is the first time I've been tagged so I'm racking my brain to think what random facts about myself might be of interest to fellow bloggers LOL!

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

OK .. here goes ...
1. I've just passed my second cardmaking anniversary - never believed my interest (and my credit card bill!!) would take off so much!
2. I'm terrified of spiders
3. I never bothered learning to cook, but am married to a wonderful man who makes yummy dinners! (I do wash an iron his shirts for him .. bless!!)
4. I love watching theatre and ballet, and last year attended the world premiere of a new major ballet ("The Snow Queen") in Liverpool - fabby!!
5. I'm currently reading the Tudor murder mystery "Dissolution" by C.J. Sansom.
6. My favourite card embellishment is flowers .. can't get enough of them!
7. I always watch Coronation Street.

Now I am going to tag Helen, Sharon, Mand, Vonnie, Sarah, Dawny and Vicki.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Aarrgghh...just seen that you've tagged me Pauline! Must put my thinking cap on...lol!
Helen x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Pauline, I played along but I don't know 7 bloggers - so have done my best with 6. Thanks for the tag.
Sharon