Monday 14 July 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #5 - Sketch



I've only tried one sketch challenge before and really enjoyed it, so I decided to get stuck in with this one for PB Saturday Challenge #5 as it sent my thoughts off in different directions whilst trying to use my PB's. Here's what I used:

PB image and sentiment from the transparent set "Bubbly" - I watercoloured the image, and embossed the sentiment using Brilliance "Lightning Black" ink and holographic powder. Background papers, the largest white blossom and the sparkly brad are by Making Memories, the other flowers are Prima and the brads on the image are Papermania.

I will no doubt also be entering this card in the non-blog Docrafts alphabet challenge this week ... B is for Bubbly, bathing, bowl, bubbles, brads, blossom, black ink, background papers! It is also a birthday card for my Docrafts friend Samantha!

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

ella bella said...

wow Pauline this is great i love the pretty colours and that image is fab.
thanks for joining this weeks PBSc
Tracy x

Beth said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours and papers you've used! Thanks for joining in!